Are you our new online campaign specialist?
Welcome to the world of iChoosr!
We are a young, international, fast-growing organisation with 110+ colleagues in six countries: United Kingdom, Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland, USA and Japan.
At iChoosr, we believe in the power of united consumers, which is why we organise group buying schemes for solar panels and green energy. The idea is simple: together you get a better deal than alone. iChoosr wants all parties involved to benefit. More than 2.5 million households globally have now saved money through iChoosr.
What will be your role?
You will be joining the growing campaign team as one of our specialists – working to support our US and UK business lines with a focus on the US across two business lines: collective energy switching and solar group buying.
As an online campaign specialist, you will be responsible for setting up, managing, and optimising all paid social and search advertising in the US & supporting the online activity in the UK markets. You will make sure iChoosr remains visible on all major paid advertising channels and that the online campaign strategy fits into the general campaign strategy. You advise on paid search & social marketing matters like budgeting, targeting and testing opportunities.
- You set up, optimise and manage the online campaigns;
- You help your colleagues with the execution of the entire campaign (on and offline);
- You develop a campaign strategy for all paid media channels;
- You stay ahead of the developments in online advertising;
- You work together and manage creative partners.
What technical skills are we looking for?
We are looking for a digital campaign specialist who is willing to continue to develop. Someone with broad marketing skills, with a focus on paid search & paid social media.
- Search Engine Advertising (Google & Microsoft Ads)
- Social Media (Facebook Ads Manager & Twitter Ads)
- Google Ads Display and Video
- Other social media channels
- Google Analytics
- Basic graphic skills
- Organic social media
Who are you?
- You have 4 years or more of experience in online advertising;
- You are experienced in paid search and paid social media;
- You hold a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree;
- You are an excellent communicator; you are social, and you can translate your technical knowledge to the business teams and other stakeholders;
- You are innovative and creative: you think out-of-the-box, you can easily see connections and you can translate best practices from other contexts to iChoosr’s business and practice;
- You dare to take risks and feel good in an environment where “Fail fast, learn fast” is the motto;
- You can think and act campaign-wise. You understand the game of channels, messages, timings and budgets.
What do we offer you?
- The opportunity to lift the online campaign of a fast-growing international company to a higher level.
- The chance to further develop your campaign/advertising skills
- A pleasant workplace in the centre of London, with the flexibility to work from home.
- The opportunity to work in an international team: at iChoosr we have an open culture, you’ll be able to learn from people in all sorts of disciplines.
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment with fun, smart and motivated colleagues who work together in an informal way.
- Room for initiative and improvements, so dare to share your ideas!
- And of course, a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance; flexible working, pension package.
Are you enthusiastic about this role?
If this role fits you, we would love to hear from you!
Send us your motivation and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them. A no-obligation video call or telephone call can be arranged quickly.