Are you our new Project Manager ?
We are looking for a capable project manager to support in the delivery of our group-buying schemes in the UK.
Welcome to the world of iChoosr
We are a young, growing, international, privately owned company. Since our start in 2008 we have grown into an organization with over 140 colleagues who work across the US, the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Poland and Japan.
Our mission is to accelerate the energy transition. We do this by organizing group buying projects for sustainable products such as renewable energy contracts and rooftop solar & storage installations.
We are a human centered, meaning that in everything we do, we look at the world through the eyes, hearts and minds of humans. This allows us to create the ideal customer journey for both consumers and our partners via our digital platform.
Since 2008 we have helped 2.3 million consumers to switch to a renewable energy contract and we have helped over 130.000 people to install a solar system on their roof and generate their own electricity. We have helped more than 2.5 million consumers switch to a renewable energy contract, and helped more than 140.000 people install solar on their roof and generate their own renewable electricity.
What will your role be?
Our Solar Together and Big Community Switch schemes are built on clear communication, smooth processes and high quality of service. The Operations team sits at the heart of these schemes, ensuring positive outcomes and the best-in-class customer experience we expect.
As a Project Manager for the UK business you will drive operational excellence within the UK business line, with a focus on constantly analysing and improving our capability and processes. You will work closely with many teams around the business, acting as the crucial link between the UK Solar / Energy business teams and teams such as Customer Service, Data, Marketing and Development.
What will you be responsible for?
- Setting up schemes in line with project planning via iChoosr PM tools and supporting the launch of new projects as required
- Managing requests to our Development and Data teams; defining requirements and success criteria, then creating and managing tickets through Jira
- Participating actively in standup, refinement, sprint planning and retro meetings and sharing relevant updates with the UK business team
- Suggesting and preparing improvements to the customer journey based on customer behaviour testing and data insights; and managing testing including new features, investigating bugs and ensuring they are mitigated and remedied as appropriate
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Data teams to deliver key customer communications in line with the project plan
- Maintaining good lines of communication between the business team, the operations team and other business functions through regular catch-up and information sharing sessions
- Advising Customer Service Officers or external partners in responding to customers on complex issues
- You have one to two years experience working in a Project Management role, with experience in delivering a project from conception through to completion
- You are a strong communicator who is able to manage relationships with various stakeholders
- You enjoy a fast-paced, shifting environment and are adaptable to changing demands and deadlines
- You have a passion for great customer and user experience – even better if this is in combination with a genuine interest in the domestic solar and energy markets
- You are confident using IT based systems – Knowledge and experience of scrum methodology and Jira are a bonus
- You describe yourself as a self-starter – with an ability to prioritise in line with the business goals, as well as a keen eye for details.
- You are willing to travel frequently to the Netherlands/Belgium (1-3 days per month including overnight stays)
What does iChoosr offer you?
- A challenging position within a consumer oriented, international organisation – with a real opportunity to have significant impact on our marketing vision and business growth
- A flexible and inspiring workplace in the centre of London and (at least) quarterly travel to our European offices
- A team of enthusiastic, sincere colleagues who prioritise collaboration – as well as enjoying regular social get-togethers
- Space for personal development, career opportunities and contributing to a sustainable future
- A competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, medical insurance and an annual trip to an exciting international location
Are you enthusiastic about this role?
If this role fits you, we would love to hear from you! Send us your application letter and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them.